As a growing company, PremaTech is always looking for people who are skilled in:
- CVD SiC® Production
- CNC Grinding
- CNC Milling
- Optical Polishing
- Wire EDM Operator
- Manual Machinist
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
As a Quality Control Technician (QC Technician) you will be an integral part of our Quality Assurance team inspecting tight tolerance critical parts in a fast-paced manufacturing shop environment. PremaTech offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside an accomplished team. ****Hiring incentives are available!!!!
Key Job Functions
- Second Shift
- Inspecting parts (dimensionally and visually) to Engineering and Customer specifications
- Operating a DCC CMM and computerized Video Measurement Systems
- Programming a DCC CMM (PC-DMIS preferred)
- Programming Vision Systems
- Performing precise dimensional inspection utilizing micrometers, calipers, indicators, Height Gages, Surface Plates, profilometers, and optical comparators is a must
- Performing detailed visual inspections on very intricate and delicate parts
- Communicating on technical issues with Quality Management, Plant Management, Machinists, Engineering on quality issues as needed. Customer interaction as required
- Performing data entry and creating final inspection reports
- Abilities to analyze and help resolve quality problems with workers and customers
- Reading and interpreting blueprints. Experience with GDT a strong plus
PremaTech Advanced Ceramics in Worcester, MA; is looking for semi-skilled and skilled CNC Machinists for off-shifts to operate a variety of machines and perform assigned tasks. You will produce precision parts using both manual and automated equipment and accurate measurements. A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. They must have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions. The goal is to ensure effective production operations and optimize procedures. ****Hiring incentives for select skilled positions are available!!!!
Key Job Functions
- Second and Third Shift
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Machinist Hiring Incentive up to $2,000
PremaTech Advanced Ceramics in Worcester, MA; is looking for Machinists to operate a variety of machines and perform assigned tasks. You will produce precision parts using both manual and automated equipment and accurate measurements. ****Hiring incentives for select skilled positions are available!!!!****
Machinist Experience with at least one (more is a plus) of the following:
- ID, OD, Jig, Centerless Cylindrical and Surface Grinders.
- 5 Axis CNC; Gang Wheel Slicers; Hole Drilling (to 0.020″)
- Lathe and Milling machine.
- Using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines
- Grind most forms required, maintaining tolerances specified on prints.
- Using cut-off wheel, slices parts to specified tolerances.
- Check all work using micrometers, Vernier, gauging devices, indicator, comparator, surface plate and other special measuring device maintaining tolerances specified. Accurately records all information.
- Perform routine maintenance and keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
PremaTech in Worcester, MA is hiring a full-time Maintenance Supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee the maintenance and repairs of the general maintenance and upkeep facilities, and equipment ensuring that the workspace is functional, and that production is not interrupted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots, repairs or coordinates repair of major and support equipment including electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and HVAC equipment and components
- Conducts preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment
- Directs, oversees, and schedules direct reports
- Develops and maintains comprehensive preventative maintenance program
- Maintains files, records, service agreements, and contracts for various equipment
- Maintain hazardous waste and Tier II reporting
- Maintain OSHA logs
- Collaborates with management to prepare and implement the department budget
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Hires and trains maintenance department staff.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of maintenance staff.